Videocoin Network is a bandwidth selling storage project | The VideoCoin Network is a decentralized system for distributing, encoding, and storing content. It take’s existing cloud-based video services and turns them into an efficient algorithmic market. The entire thing runs on the new blockchain developed by the team and uses VideoCoin (VID), the native protocol token. - Crypto news talks.
The team behind VideoCoin recognizes that 82 percent of internet traffic is video’s, 11 percent is web and data, 4 percent is file sharing, and 3 percent is gaming. Since video accounts for such a large chunk of internet traffic, it should run seamlessly and efficiently. Despite this, there are numerous obstacles in the way that limit it’s potential and use to become something bigger.
We have seen lot of PoC (Proof of capacity) coin’s in the past but none of them really taking off that well. When it come to rented internet speed development or storage in general, thats a new market and hasn't really emerged yet and i think it will grow from a niche eventually into a proper market, its just gonna take some time. By lending your CPU/GPU this will help "Decentralized Video encoding" take place in the Videocoin Network and helping the community.
Even though the user interface is just an alpha version (a long way to final product) it look rather neat to be honest. Because of the promise of the project there already are couple of companies/applications/websites that are already aboard using videocoin technology such as :
- vLogger - Follow your favorite olympic athlete wherever they go with vLogger app. Our AI-Driven technology coupled with powerful light-weight videocoin network lets you view your favorite athlete's every move
- PowerTube - Powerful content creators can now create their own sharing platform and take full control of their content, distribution and monetization strategies.
- Live Planet - End-to-end VR video system to easily capture and distribute stunning live recorded 4K VR and 360 video, utilizing nimble videocoin blockhain network.
- Smart Ads - Smart ads just got smarter, now video networks cand isplay ads that are actually tailored to the viewers interest.
- FreeCast - Enabling free speech where free speech is not allowed. We take advantage of the low-cost videocoin network to make videos available in remote and closed-off countries around the globe.
Do you know about Cardano and Libra cryptocurrency coin project ? Get involve’s at it here before it’s to late ...
1. Cardano is a sleping giant that hasn’t wake up yet
2. What’s happen to LIBRA cryptocurrency coin in Crypto’s World ?
How do you earn VideoCoin Token ?
The VideoCoin token is an important part of the ecosystem and is its native protocol token. Storage miners can earn VideoCoin tokens by storing videos, and they receive better rewards by pledging more storage. Distribution miners earn tokens by delivering video’s, and the more bandwidth they offer, the better their rewards.
Just imagine if you have an UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH that hasn’t fully been use ! This is it guy’s ! It’s coming ...
Compute miners provide the CPU time used for transcoding, and as with other miners, they receive better rewards for more computing power. Finally, relay miners earn tokens by relaying storage on the third-party servers. The more bandwidth and storage they provide, the greater their reward’s. - VideoCoin Guide
Should you involve on VideoCoin Token ?
VideoCoin aims to enhance the way that users experience, store, and process videos. As a decentralized video platform, VideoCoin makes improvements over traditional video platforms by leveraging blockchain technology.
The presale has already ended, and tokens will be distributed soon, with the product launch next year. VideoCoin does have a great deal of potential considering the solid team behind the project and the significant percentage of internet traffic that is dedicated to videos, undoubtedly making this project Videocoin Network is a bandwidth selling storage project worth to watch.